Electrical & Fire Safety Aspect Course
Training Program – Intertek Academy
Training on “Electrical & Fire Safety Aspect” is designed to train the compliance & maintenance officials both in theoretical and practical aspects. This training will help the officials to understand the electrical hazards and how they can take precautions to minimize them. After the completion of this training, a person will be able to understand the standards of electrical installations, wiring regulations and other safety aspects and also how to practice it in workplace.
DAY – 1
- Module-1: Fire Safety
- Preparedness, Protection & Sustain
- Module-2: Management System
- Introduction of management system regarding fire safety & Building Integrity.
- The benefits of implementing management system
- How to set an effective management system
- Module-3: Building SafetyI. Building Code: Country
- Building code at a glimpse
- Building Safety
DAY – 2
- Module-4: Industrial Electrical Safety
- Electrical Safety Overview
- Local and International Rules and Regulation
- Electrical Risk Assessment
- Practical Demonstration of Relevant
- Testing Equipment
- Understanding Basics of Electricity, Electrical Hazards
- Identification and Elimination of Electrical Hazards
- Safety Precautions, Corrective & Preventive Maintenance
- Understanding National & International Regulations
- Discussion on accord & alliance topics
Who should attend?
- Management, Compliance and Maintenance Executives
Please complete the form below to begin your registration.