CPI Certified CSR Auditor Course
Training Program – Intertek Academy
The Compliance Practitioners Initiative (CPI) is a global qualification scheme for practitioners in. CPI has developed a variety of cross-industrial and cross functional certification programs specifically for practitioners in the supply chain business. CPI aims to qualify people with confidence through recognized training, assessment of knowledge and competence based skills and in turn set the industry benchmark.
Topics that will be covered:
DAY 1: Generic
- Auditor Introduction, Audit preparation, Opening meeting
- Employee interview, Document review, Facility tour, Closing meeting, CAPAR & Audit report writing
DAY 2 – DAY 4: Program
- Introduction and definition of CSR Audit
- Common Audit Criteria and Standards; Obtaining Objective Evidence
- Code of Conduct Elements and Auditor Professionalism
- Overall Audit Workflow, On‐site Audit Procedure and related tools
- Opening Meeting and Employee Interview
- Document Review regarding wages, working hours, social insurance and others
The Program has been developed with a focus on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Audit which is becoming more important in the supply chain arena across the globe. It provides a set of skills for PR actioners to evaluate corporate social responsibly issues systematically and holistically.
Who should attend?
- New and existing practitioners whose job duties involve CSR audits
- Those who intend to seek a career in the auditing industry
- Individuals who are concerned about corporate social responsibility are welcome to join
Please complete the form below to begin your registration.