Certified Quality Engineer – Garments Inspection (CQE) – Face to Face Session
Training Program – Intertek Academy
CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) develops under the CPI (Compliance Practioners Initiative) - Garment Inspection program. It has been accredited by City & Guilds which was launched in Bangladesh office starting in Feb 2011.
The program will provide universal recognition to QA/QC personnel to contribute to the improvement of business through effective assessment of quality systems, processes and standards. It equips participants with the necessary competence and knowledge in conducting independent quality inspections against predefined requirements in the garment industry.
Topics that will be covered:
DAY - 1
- Fabric formation
- Fabric processing
- Garment manufacturing
DAY - 2
- Necessity of inspection and testing
- Fabric Inspection
DAY - 3
- Garment inspection procedure
- Traits of QE
- Garments measurements
- Report writing and its importance
- Review and Q&A
- Develop, maintain and promote inspector qualification, professionalism and integrity
- Maintain the deserving reputation of inspection as a profession
- Continuously broaden and improve the knowledge base of the profession
Work with industry experts and regulatory bodies to ensure the foundation for all charters are solid and recognized
Who should attend?
- New and existing practitioners whose job duties involve in Quality and Garments Inspection fields
- Those who intend to seek a career in the Quality Assurance and Company Executives
- Individuals who are concerned about Global standard method of Inspection
Please complete the form below to begin your registration.