Intertek Wilton Laboratory
Intertek Wilton Laboratory provides advanced materials testing, analysis and characterisation expertise.
Intertek Wilton Laboratory clients benefit from the expertise of world-class scientists applied to their problems, often in multi-technique problem-solving situations. We offer problem-solving and consultancy to global customers in production, product development, research and technical service.
Intertek Wilton Laboratory Profile:
The Wilton laboratory includes 40 scientists based in the North-East of England, with significant expertise in the analysis and characterisation of materials including polymers, catalysts, surfactants, nanomaterials, petrochemicals, adhesives and surfactants. The scientists support clients from all over the world with problem-solving, research and investigative programmes, ranging from failure analysis in critical medical device components to the support of complex materials development projects. The broad span of analytical techniques available within the group means that we can be involved in anything from the complex chemical ‘deformulation’ of a competitor’s product to the timely provision of ‘standard’ data in support of regulatory submissions. The strength of the group lies in the expertise and experience of its scientists - Meet Our People: Intertek Wilton.
The Wilton laboratory is accredited to ISO 17025 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
Intertek Wilton Services include:
- Wide Ranging Analysis of Materials
- Support for Materials Development and R&D
- Polymer Characterisation
- Materials Failure Analysis
- Contamination Analysis
- REACh and Regulatory Support
- Surface and Interface Science
Unique Analytical Capabilities at Wilton include:
- High Temperature Gel Permeation Chromatography (HTGPC)
- SEM and EDS Paired Microscopy
- Specialised Mechanical Testing
Recent additions to Wilton's facilities:
- Aqueous GPC to complement our current GPC and High Temperature GPC equipment
- Improved Sensitivity HPLC to enhance our additives analysis and food contact offerings
- High speed, high resolution Raman mapping
Further information on some of our capabilities can be downloaded from Intertek Wilton Resources
Related Intertek Wilton Services include:
The Intertek Wilton team were formerly known as Measurement Science Group (MSG).
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Intertek Wilton Laboratory.