Not only do we help you comply with regulatory mandates, we help you in gaining the required competitive advantage by improving both the short- and long-term performance of your business and supply chains.
Our global network of consultants has the extensive engineering, scientific, regulatory, product and project management expertise to implement the right compliance strategies, solve and circumvent customer, product, manufacturing, supply chain and process issues, and proactively address your business risks.
We address diverse topics, from corporate and supply chain education, failure and chemical analysis, design review, legal representation, regulatory consulting, materials selection, risk and mitigation support, operational improvement, program management, performance assessment, asset integrity assurance, to expert witnessing. From product design through manufacturing, delivery and retail, Intertek assures you comply with legal, regulatory, performance and safety requirements, helping you to manage your business at an expedited time to market.
Our consulting services include:
- Analytical and Technical Consulting Services
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Cost of Cycling Analysis
- COSTCOM and Cycling Operation Costs
- Energy & Water Consultancy Services
- Equipment Life Optimization Program
- Evaluating the Cost of Renewable Energy Integration
- Food Scientific and Regulatory Consulting
- Consulting Services for Hazardous Locations
- High-Risk Industry Consulting & Training
- Consulting Services for Medical Devices
- Pharmaceutical Consulting Services
- Product Risk Assessment & Management
- Reach Consulting Services
- Regulatory Consulting and Strategy Services
- Supplier Intelligence
- Supply Chain Security