Failure analysis, testing, and trouble-shooting.
Failure analysis helps clients manage and resolve material and product failure problems. Intertek failure analysis laboratories work to determine the cause of a failure and provide the customer with insight for solving the problem. Forensic investigation, engineering, and failure analysis expertise are available for a wide range of products and materials, using an extensive range of proven techniques and applications.
Chemicals and materials failure analysis:
- Failure Analysis Laboratory
- Forensic Investigation and Failure Analysis
- Contamination Detection and Analysis
- Legal, Insurance and Expert Witness Services
Oil and Gas, Fuels failure analysis:
Metallurgy Failure Analysis:
Performance testing failure analysis:
- Failure Analysis - Metals and Non-Metals
- Failure Analysis and Materials Testing
- Failure Mode Verification Testing (FMVT®)
Polymers and plastics failure analysis:
Related Failure Analysis, Materials and Forensic Services:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Failure Analysis.