Corrosion testing, analysis and consulting.
Intertek's corrosion expertise covers a wide range of applications and client needs, utilising state-of-the-art materials engineering, instrumentation and techniques for testing, consulting, and on-site corrosion investigations to meet challenging customer needs.
Corrosion Testing and Expertise
- Forensic Investigation of Corrosion Related Failures
- Materials Testing
- Medical Devices
- Consumer Products
- NACE Testing
Energy and Chemicals - Oil and Gas, Chemical, Power Generation, Nuclear, Wind and Solar, others:
- Asset Integrity Management (AIM)
- Oil and Gas Asset Integrity Management (AIM)
- Microbial Corrosion and Biocide Treatments
- Metallurgy Services for the Nuclear Power Industry
- Energy Industry Consulting Services
- Stainless Steel Corrosion Investigation
- Railway Stray Current Management
- Corrosion Salt Fog Testing for Engine Oils
- Concrete Durability Assessment
- Electrical and Electronic Products
- Micro-Electronic Components and Materials
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Corrosion Services.