Power Generation Services
Expertise in Power Plant Engineering Support and related services.
Intertek is dedicated to finding timely and cost-effective solutions to your power plant problems, using the latest advanced technical capabilities to successfully address the most difficult issues.
Intertek engineers have years of experience in startup, operation, and maintenance of hundreds of power plants of all types. We deal with equipment throughout the plant, including boilers, turbines, generators, high-energy piping, and balance of plant components. We help clients improve their power plant reliability and lower costs, improving the bottom line with increased profitability.
Engineering and Consulting Services include:
- Analysis of Failed and Non-Failed Tube Samples
- Boiler Tube Failure Analysis
- Condition Assessment
- Detection of Flow Accelerated Corrosion
- Cycling Cost Analysis (COSTCOM®)
- Equipment Life Optimization Program
- Power Plant Design Issue Solutions
- Economic Optimization
- Equipment Certification
- Forensic Investigation and Failure Analysis
- Power Generation Field Inspections
- High Energy Piping
- Laboratory Analysis
- Nuclear Energy Services
- Smart Grid Services
- Reliability Management
- Buried Piping Integrity Management
- Power Generation Services A-Z
Power Generation Technical Capabilities and Facilities:
- Laboratory Facilities: Metallurgical and Mechanical Test Laboratory
- Computer Modeling: Finite Element Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis, Propriety Software Analysis for a Wide Range of Power Plant Applications
- Field Operations and Maintenance (O&M): Outage Planning and Management, Inspection Planning and Implementation, Unit Startup, Performance and Operation Review
- Extensive Personnel Power Generation Experience
Intertek provides engineering, inspection and testing and related power generation services through a global network of experienced professionals.
Related Engineering Services:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Power Generation Services.