Contamination analysis and identification of contaminants.
Intertek laboratories identify and determine contamination composition, providing clients crucial data pointing to potential contaminant origin, often from complex sources. Contamination analysis includes detection and identification of contaminants in a wide range of materials, down to trace contamination analysis levels. Rapid troubleshooting capabilities and expertise are available for the most demanding and time-sensitive situations.
- Impurities and contaminants
- Precipitations and residues
- Trace chemical compounds
- Unknown materials, coatings, powders, gels, etc.
- Trace gas contaminants
- Organic and inorganic materials analyzed
Contamination analysis testing:
- Contamination Detection and Analysis
- Contamination Identification Testing
- Contamination and Problem Solving for Consumer Products
- Contamination Analysis of Gels
- Contamination Analysis of Powders and Particles
- Contamination Analysis Solutions and Examples
- Contamination Analysis by SEM and EDX
- Contamination Analysis by FTIR
- Drill Mud Contamination
- Pipeline Contamination Testing
Contamination Related Services:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Contamination Analysis.