Trace Metals Analysis
Trace metal testing laboratories detect and identify trace metals content in a wide range of materials and samples.
Trace metals analysis is available to parts per million (ppm), parts per billion (ppb) and parts per trillion (ppt) detection levels, depending upon the sample-matrix and technique used. Rapid sample screening to detailed high resolution for detection and measurement of trace metal content is available through the global laboratory network.
Trace metal analysis can be applied to trace level detection, identification and quantification testing requirements.
Trace Metal Analysis:
- Trace Metal Detection and Analysis
- Trace Chemical Composition
- Material Testing and Screening
- Assay and Purity Analysis
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectroscopy ICP Analysis Lab
- High Resolution Ultra-Trace Analysis of Metals (ICP-MS)
- Quality Control Screening and Troubleshooting
- Identification of Unknowns
- Identification of Molecular Species
- Wear Metals Testing
Trace Metal Analysis Testing:
Trace Metal Elements Detected:
- Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Beryllium, Boron
- Cadmium, Calcium, Cobalt, Copper, Chromium, Hexavalent Chromium
- Gold, Iron, Lead (Pb), Lithium
- Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Molybdenum
- Nickel, Palladium, Potassium, Platinum
- Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium
- Tin, Titanium, Thallium, Vanadium, Zinc
- And other metals and analytes
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Trace Metals Analysis.