Corrosion and Materials Consultancy
Our corrosion and materials consultancy team provides testing and instrumentation services across a range of industries.
Intertek’s production and integrity assurance business, (formerly CAPCIS) offers integrity and asset management services to the oil and gas, utility, infrastructure, transport, legal and insurance industries.
Our corrosion and materials consultancy team possesses 40 years of experience and has established a global reputation for its specialist expertise and advanced corrosion and materials testing capabilities.
Our approach is driven by scientific understanding and knowledge focused on reducing uncertainty and risk.
The guidance we provide for our clients helps to better inform and enhance their decision-making processes. We provide:
- Robust, cost-effective designs and material selection.
- Specification of mitigation and operational management strategies.
- Performance assessments and qualifications of materials or chemical treatments within challenging operating environments.
- Integrity assurance and condition monitoring programmes.
- Degradation modelling for mature infrastructure.
- Corrosion risk assessment studies
- Risk-based inspection studies
- Materials and corrosion audits
- Materials selection studies
Our broad range of capabilities has resulted in us working on an extensive variety of projects, some of which have involved:
- Exploring the limitations of flexible pipes in deepwater environments.
- Assessing and managing the implications of stray current in rail projects.
- Understanding the implications of sour aquifer production.
- Developing new corrosion monitoring technologies.
- Providing comprehensive failure investigation and expert witness services.
Choosing us to deliver your specialised testing and corrosion and materials consultancy will ensure you receive Total Quality Assurance, reliable advice and services from a team of world-class experts.
Need help or have a question?
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +603 6156 2200
- +971 4 3178743
- +218 21 723 6663