Food Packaging Testing and Analysis
Intertek has broad expertise, testing and analyses services on food packaging and food packaging materials.
Intertek's food packaging analysis expertise includes food safety testing, quality assessment and control, problem solving and support in research and development. From testing the food safety and quality of the food packaging material till support in development and failure analyses.
The food packaging experts of Intertek follow-up on changes in national and international food package regulations.
Food Packaging Testing services include:
- Migration testing and consultancy
- Overall migration EN 1186
- Specific migration EN 13130
- Framework Regulation 1935/2004 compliance program
- Expertise European regulation (EU) 10/2011 and FDA requirements
- Toxics analyses
- Chemical analyses
- Physical testing
- PET and rPET expertise
- Pulp, Print and Paper food contact testing
Food Packaging Services:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Food Packaging Testing and Analysis.