Intertek Allentown laboratory provides advanced materials, chemicals, gases characterization and problem-solving expertise and services.
Intertek Allentown scientists provide advanced analytical tools and expertise for materials analysis and R&D. The laboratory supports a wide range of industries and markets including electronics, construction materials, industrial gases and more. Our scientists have years of industry experience, supporting client research, development and production projects.
Our capabilities help customers improve and enhance discovery, prototype, scale-up, trouble-shooting and process monitoring activities. Integrated problem-solving is an important client benefit due to the breadth of tools and experience the laboratory has available.
Intertek Allentown Services:
- Wide ranging analysis of materials, chemicals, and gases
- Support for R&D, technical service, scale-up, manufacturing, and problem-solving
- Deformulation and unknowns identification
- Quantitative and qualitative analyses on surfaces, interfaces, and in bulk materials
- Develop structure-property relationships critical for product improvement
Laboratory Analysis Expertise:
- Catalysts, zeolites, surfactants
- Ceramics, electronic materials
- Fibers, nanomaterials
- Electronic Materials and Gases Analysis (Semiconductors, Gases, Photovoltaics)
- Battery Post-Mortem Analysis
- Polymers, bulk polymers, emulsions, additives
- Composites Characterization
- Sorption Analysis and Testing: Gas and vapor interactions with surfaces, sorption, permeation and diffusion
- Medical Device Materials Failure Analysis
- Additional materials analysis
Intertek Allentown Laboratory Techniques:
- Microscopy, Surface Science
- Mass Spectrometry, MALDI, MALDI-TOF
- Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography
- Gel Permeation and Size Exclusion Chromatography
- Thermal Analysis
- Thermal Hazards
- High Resolution ICP-MS Trace Metal Analysis (ppt trace metals)
- Particle Analysis
- Polymorph Screening
- and additional techniques and expertise
This ISO 17025 accredited Intertek lab works with clients around the world. As part of the global Intertek laboratory network, the Intertek Allentown lab can access additional world-class expertise and resources to support client needs.
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Intertek Allentown.