Environmental Testing Laboratory
Environmental testing for water, soil, air, sludge, petroleum, chemicals, and other samples.
Intertek environmental laboratories test client samples around the world for trace chemical compounds and pollutants. Environmental chemists operate state-of-the-art analytical instrumentation, testing to government, regulatory, and industry standards. Analytical capabilities include trace and ultra-trace analysis for hydrocarbons, petrochemicals, metals, contaminants, and other materials.
Environmental laboratory testing expertise:
- Water Quality Testing
- Ecotoxicology Services
- Trace Analysis
- Elemental Trace Analysis
- CO2 Emission Calculation
- Contamination Analysis
- Environmental Microbiology Consultancy and Testing
- Industrial Plant Environmental Monitoring and Safety
- Emissions Testing
- Northern Territory Environmental Laboratories (NTEL) (Australia)
- RoHS Testing
- REACH Testing
- Dispersants Analysis
- Scientific Assessments and Reviews
- Sludge, Residue and Unknowns Analysis
- Soil Testing
- Soil and Environmental Analysis for Pharmaceutical Contamination
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Environmental Testing Laboratory.