Minerals Environmental Testing Services
Intertek environmental laboratories support the minerals industry with water, soil and air testing.
Intertek's environmental laboratory provides support to the minerals industry by testing environmental samples to governmental, regulatory and industry standards.
Minerals industry environmental services:
- Water Quality
- Surface and Groundwater Analysis
- Seawater Analysis
- Potable Water Analysis
- Waste Analysis and Characterisation:
- Wastewater Analysis for Mining and Exploration
- Wastewater Analysis for Oil and Gas Production
- Chemical and Physical Tests
- Solid Waste-TCLP and ASLP
- Ecotoxicology Services
- Sediment and Soil Analysis
- Biological Tissue Analysis
- Soil Nutrient Analysis
- Ambient Air Quality
- Air Emissions Testing
- Acid Sulfate Soils
- Acid Rock and Drainage Prediction Tests:
- Acid/Base Accounting
- Net Acid Generation
- Acid Neutralisation Capacity
- Total and Speciated Sulfur and Carbon Analysis
- Environmental Baseline Studies
- Field sampling and On-Site Testing
- Northern Territory Environmental Laboratory
Our services and specialities vary at different locations, please contact us to discuss the best option for your needs.
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Minerals Environmental Testing Services.