Intertek research laboratories.
Intertek research laboratories provide independent material science and analytical testing solutions for customers around the world. Expertise includes research and development, quality control testing, materials analysis and characterisation, formulation, unknowns identification, test method development and validation, method remediation, measurement science, contamination troubleshooting and more. Intertek research laboratories offer advanced laboratory testing techniques to local, regional and global customers.
The high-end research laboratories are staffed by Ph.D. and Master degree scientists, providing extensive analytical expertise serving the electronics, materials, nanotechnology, biotechnology, petroleum, chemical, food, manufacturing and other industries.
Intertek analytical research laboratory locations:
- Intertek Allentown Laboratory (PA, USA)
- ASG Technology Centre (UK)
- Switzerland Analytical Laboratory (Switzerland)
- Sunbury Laboratory (UK)
- Measurement Science Group Laboratory (UK)
- Polychemlab (Netherlands)
- Intertek Pittsfield Laboratory (MA, USA)
- Intertek Pilot Plant Services (Pittsburgh, USA)
- Process Chemical Testing Laboratory (USA)
- France Laboratory Services (France)
- PROBE Analytical Laboratory (Australia)
Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology laboratories provide GLP and cGMP compliant R&D support:
- Intertek Pharmaceutical Services Whitehouse(Whitehouse, NJ, USA)
- Intertek Pharmaceutical Services LCMS (El Dorado Hills, CA, USA)
- Intertek Pharmaceutical Services Immunochemistry (San Diego, CA , USA)
- Intertek Pharmaceutical Services Manchester (UK)
- Intertek Pharmaceutical Services Athlone (Ireland)
Intertek laboratories are strategically located across the world. Sample collection and transport can be easily arranged. Contact Intertek for information on how their research laboratory experts and resources can be applied to your analytical testing research challenges and projects.
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Research Laboratory.