Intertek research laboratories.
Intertek research laboratories provide independent material science and analytical testing solutions for customers around the world. Expertise includes research and development, quality control testing, materials analysis and characterisation, formulation, unknowns identification, test method development and validation, method remediation, measurement science, contamination troubleshooting and more. Intertek research laboratories offer advanced laboratory testing techniques to local, regional and global customers.
The high-end research laboratories are staffed by Ph.D. and Master degree scientists, providing extensive analytical expertise serving the electronics, materials, nanotechnology, biotechnology, petroleum, chemical, food, manufacturing and other industries.
Intertek analytical research laboratory locations:
- Intertek Allentown Laboratory (PA, USA)
- Switzerland Analytical Laboratory (Switzerland)
- Sunbury Laboratory (UK)
- Intertek Wilton (UK)
- Intertek Pittsfield Laboratory (MA, USA)
- Process Chemical Testing Laboratory (USA)
- France Laboratory Services (France)
- PROBE Analytical Laboratory (Australia)
Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology laboratories provide GLP and cGMP compliant R&D support:
- Intertek Pharmaceutical Services Manchester
- Intertek Melbourn
- Intertek Pharmaceutical Services Whitehouse (Whitehouse, NJ, USA)
- Intertek Pharmaceutical Services Immunochemistry (San Diego, CA , USA)
- Intertek Pharmaceutical Services Manchester (UK)
Intertek laboratories are strategically located across the world. Sample collection and transport can be easily arranged. Contact Intertek for information on how their research laboratory experts and resources can be applied to your analytical testing research challenges and projects.
Need help or have a question?
- EMEA UK:
- +44 161 721 5247
- +31 88 126 8888
- +1 800 967 5352
- +65 6805 4800
- 0800 5855888
- +49 711 27311 152
- +41 61 686 4800
- 01 800 5468 3783
- +52 55 5091 2150
- +55 11 2322 8033
- +61 1300 046 837
- +91 22 4245 0207
- +971 4 317 8777