Mass Spectrometry Analysis
Mass spectrometry analysis laboratories.
Intertek scientists provide mass spectrometry testing, analysis and expertise. Mass spectroscopy is used to detect and identify unknowns, mixtures, chemical structures, and more. Mass spectrometry offers precise quantitative elemental analysis when combined with other instrumentation, and provides detection down to ultra-trace levels.
Mass spectrometry expertise and techniques:
- Mass Spectrometry (MS)
- High Resolution Mass Spectrometry (HR/MS)
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP/MS, GC/ICP/MS)
- Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS)
- Tandem Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS)
- HRMS with EI, CI, DEI and DCI
- Field Desorption Mass Spectrometry (DCI/MS)
- Liquid Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (LSI/MS)
- Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SSIMS, TOF-SIMS)
- MALDI, MALDI-TOF Spectrometry
- Thermal desorption (TD) GC-MS
- Headspace GC-MS
- Pyrolysis GC-MS
- Gel-permeation chromatography (GPC-MS)
- Accelerator Mass Spectrometry (AMS)
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Mass Spectrometry Analysis.