Thermal Analysis and Testing
Thermal analysis properties testing.
Intertek thermal analysis scientists offer expertise in measuring thermal properties of materials. Materials tested using thermal analysis include polymers, plastics, composites, laminates, adhesives, coatings, pharmaceuticals, organic materials, food, rubber, petroleum, chemicals, biological samples, and others.
Thermal tests for the determination of endotherms, exotherms, and weight loss on heating or cooling are performed for client samples. Thermal analysis lab techniques include differential scanning calorimetry, differential thermal analysis, thermomechanical analysis, dynamic mechanical analysis, thermogravimetric analysis, and pyrolysis combustion flow calorimetry.
Thermal analysis capabilities:
- Thermal Phase Change
- Glass Transition Temperature
- Crystalline Melt Temperature
- Endothermic Effects
- Exothermic Effects
- Flashpoint Testing
- Linear Thermal Expansion
- Thermal Stability
- Thermal Formulation Stability
- Oxidative Stability Studies
- Flammability Testing of Materials
- Microscopy of Thermal Processes
- Thermal Analysis of a diverse range of materials
Thermal analysis techniques:
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry, DSC
- Thermo-gravimetric Analysis,TGA, DTG
- Thermo-mechanical Analysis, TMA
- Pyrolysis Combustion Flow Calorimetry
- Dynamic Mechanical Analysis, DMA
- Differential Thermal Analysis, DTA
Thermal analysis applications:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Thermal Analysis and Testing.