Australia Petroleum and Chemical Testing
Australia petroleum and chemical testing and inspection.
Petroleum and chemical testing and cargo inspection services are provide on a 24/7 basis by Intertek Australia. The Australian petroleum and chemical laboratories test to recognized industry standards, including ASTM and ISO. Intertek Australia offers in-depth analytical laboratory expertise.
Australian locations are located across the country, offering petroleum and chemical testing and cargo inspection for client samples, bulk petroleum, refined products, chemicals and other commodities.
Australia petroleum and chemical testing and inspection:
- Petroleum Testing
- Chemical Testing
- Petro-chemicals Testing
- Trace Metals in Petroleum
- Petroleum Cargo Inspection
- Chemical Cargo Inspection
- Intertek Oil and Gas Services (Exploration and Production)
- LNG Services
- Shale Oil and Gas Services
- Inspecting Bulk Commodity Cargos Since 1885
- Metering and Calibration Services
- Petroleum Services
Australia locations for petroleum, oil & gas and chemicals:
- New South Wales: Sydney, Port Kembla
- Northern Territory: Darwin
- Queensland: Brisbane
- South Australia: Port Adelaide and Port Stanvac
- Intertek PROBE Analytical Laboratory, Victoria, Port Melbourne, Melbourne, Geelong, North Geelong, Portland
- Western Australia: Welshpool, Fremantle, Karratha, Port Hedland
Intertek Australia and Australasia services:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Australia Petroleum and Chemical Testing.