Chemical Cargo Inspection
Chemical and petrochemical bulk cargo inspection and testing services.
Intertek offers clients professional inspection and testing services for bulk chemical cargo commodity shipments on a global basis. Intertek provides critical quality, purity, and quantity services for valuable bulk chemical cargo, on a global 24/7 basis.
Bulk chemical and petro-chemical inventory and custody transfer inspection:
- Global Inspection Coordination
- Chemical Tank Gauging
- Atmospheric Monitoring
- Chemical Product Sampling
- Tank Cleanliness and Tank Wall Wash Inspection
- Tanker Cargo Transfer and Lightering
- Auto-Sampling Rigs
- Investigation of Cargo Discrepancy
- Proper Sampling to Accepted Industry Standards
- Sample Transport to Laboratory
- Sample Testing and Retain
- Cargo Additive Treatment Services
- Petrochemicals Testing
- Trace Analysis
Intertek (Caleb Brett) has been inspecting bulk commodity cargos since 1885, operating worldwide in major chemical and petro-chemical production, storage and transportation regions. Intertek is a member of IFIA.
Chemical cargo inspection:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Chemical Cargo Inspection.