Papua New Guinea Cargo and Marine Inspection
Papua New Guinea (PNG) cargo inspection and technical services for petroleum, fuel, agriculture, and ships.
Intertek inspection and testing services in Papua New Guinea support clients conducting business in PNG. With a long track record of doing business in Papua New Guinea, Intertek professionally handles the most demanding projects on behalf of international and domestic clients doing business in the country.
Intertek is the Lloyd's Agent for Papua New Guinea including Admiralty Islands, Bismarck Archipelago, Bougainville, D'Entrecasteaux Islands and Louisiade Archipelago since 1 April 2011.
Papua New Guinea inspection:
- Bulk Cargo Surveys:
- Liquid, bulk cargo, general cargo shipments, refrigerated cargo, containers, vehicles and more.
- Assessments of bulk crude oil, petroleum and chemical products.
- Assessments of bulk agriculture products cargo, including Copra.
- Draught (displacement) surveys.
- Hull and Machinery surveys: Coasters, Tugs, Barges, Pushers, Fishing, General Purpose, Recreational vessels.
- Cargo Inspection Services
- LNG Services
- Inspecting Bulk Commodity Cargos Since 1885
- Marine salvage services:
- Salvage repair and replacement, supervision and auditing.
- Assessment of seaworthiness, wreck removal appraisals.
- Chemical Tanker compliance to FOSFA International requirements.
- Investigation of collisions with fixed and floating objects, including navigation assessment and blame proportion.
- Cargo worthiness: Stowage and packing inspections.
- Pleasure Craft: Sail and/or motor vessel pre-risk reporting, valuations and Insurance claim investigation.
- Certified Safety Inspector (199522) to all IRU and AYF categories and authorised sailing schools.