Liquefied natural gas (LNG) testing and inspection.
Liquefied natural gas (LNG) is transported by LNG tankers serving markets across the world. Intertek supports the production, transport, storage and custody transfer of LNG cargo with expert LNG cargo inspection, tank calibration and LNG quality testing. Our LNG services support owners, operators, ship-owners, and traders of LNG. We help LNG international clients confidently manage trade risk and exposure.
LNG inspection and testing:
- Custody Transfer Inspection, including Reporting of Energy Calculations
- Master Sales Agreement (MSA) Contract Review and Consultation
- LNG Tank Calibration (Vessel and Shore Tanks)
- Vessel CTMS Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT Inspection for new builds)
- Vessel CTMS Site Acceptance Testing (SAT Inspection for new builds)
- Re-Certification of Vessel CTMS Equipment (for existing fleet)
- Vessel Bunker Stem Survey (Quality and Quantity)
- Delivery and Re-Delivery Inspections (Charterer On-Hire and Off-Hire Inspections)
- LNG Composition and Impurity Testing
- Regulatory Testing for Environmental Compliance
- Mercury Determination by ISO 6978-2:2003
- On-Site Laboratory Services (including equipment and/or manpower to ISO 17025 standard)
- On-Site Operations Services (including manpower for nitrogen injections, etc.)
LNG and natural gas services:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with LNG Services.