Business Assurance: Client Information
We believe customer service is a standard feature that's built into the service or product you buy.
Customer Service Centers
In line with our continuous efforts to improve customer service, surpass your expectations, and enhance the way we do business with our clients, Intertek has dedicated Business Assurance customer service centers located strategically around the world. We think you'll agree that these centers will improve accessibility and enhance communications between you and the entire Intertek staff. Here are some of the ways our customer service centers can help you:
- Foster a smooth certification process
- Upgrade your existing management system to a new standard
- Expand the scope of your existing management system (new locations, new products, etc.)
- Work closely with your organization's corporate timeline to establish audit dates
- Interpret your questions regarding the standard(s)
- Confirm receipt of your audit report and review the status of that report
- Review reports in a timely manner, to expedite delivery of your Certificate of Registration after the audit
- Provide guidance on the use of the Certificate of Registration and Certification Marks
To contact these customer service centers, refer to the following key contact directories:
- Middle East
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other countries in Europe, Middle East, and Africa
For countries not listed above, you may send us a message with the contact block above, or email us at email@example.com.
Flags and Banners
Would you like to order a banner or a flag to promote your recent certification?
Contact Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simply include your company name and standard that your organization is certified to as well as quantity and a representative will get back to you with quote.
Since your organization has proven that its management system meets recognized standards, you undoubtedly want to be sure that your customers and suppliers know you have achieved this valuable certification. As our valued client, we are eager to support you in these efforts. We've prepared a Client Marketing and PR Kit (PDF format - link opens in new window) to help you effectively promote your certification, while talking about it in a technically correct manner. If you have any questions, or want to submit your marketing materials to Intertek for review, please email us at email@example.com.
Helpful Online Tools:
- Policies and Processes: Read our Policy Statement and our processes for Dispute and Appeals, Complaints Handling, and Use of Certificates and Certification Marks.
- Certificate Validation: Use our online validation request form to verify the validity of your certificate.
- Systems Certification Library: Visit our Library for free access to informative whitepapers, articles, and case studies.
- On-Demand Webinars: Watch free webinars online to get up-to-speed on industry news and best practices.
- Consultants Directory: As a service to organizations that need help building or maintaining a management system, we provide a list of consultants that Intertek clients have successfully worked with.
About Our Services
Intertek is dedicated to helping you proactively monitor and improve the performance of your business. As an accredited third-party registrar, we provide independent verification that your management system meets a variety of internationally-recognized standards. We also provide supporting services such as second-party audits, corporate report data verification, and Performance Model process analysis services. Additionally, through our sister divisions of the Intertek Group, we can assist you with a wide range of product testing, inspection, certification, quality assurance, and advisory services.