Microscopy analysis of micro-structure and surface features.
Intertek microscopy analysis scientists are experts in visualizing and measuring microscopic surface features to nanoscale dimensions. Microscopy expertise includes the microscopic analysis of many sample types, including metallurgical and geological samples, electronic materials, ceramics, biological samples, microbiological slides, particles and contaminants on various surfaces. Microscopy laboratories are located in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Microscopy testing and analysis techniques:
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Remote View Scanning Electron Microscopy
- SEM and EDS Paired Microscopy
- Polymer Microscopy
- Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy
- Cryo-EM Imaging
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray (EDX or EDXA)
- X-Ray Photoelectron Microscopy (XPS)
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM)
- 3-D Dimensional Measurement
- SSIMS Static Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry
- Surface and Interface Science
- Optical Microscopy Analysis
- Optical Profilometry
- Auger Electron Spectroscopy (AES)
- Scanning Probe Microscopy (SPM)
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM)
- Backscatter, Cathode-Luminescence
- Vertical Scanning, Phase Shifting Interferometry
- Biological TEM Analysis
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Microscopy Analysis.