From concept, design, and engineering to manufacturing and distribution, we develop and integrate industry leading intelligence, research, and technology to create risk management solutions delivering a competitive business advantage.
Our risk management experts and consultants work with you to identify, manage and mitigate risks affecting your investments, infrastructure, products, inventories, supply-chains, safety, compliance, business, reputation, and other factors.
Among other approaches, we conduct Probabilistic Risk Assessment and Quantitative Risk Analysis (PRA/QRA) taking account of input uncertainties. We provide this PRA/QRA service for both existing infrastructure and new builds.
Intertek's engineers, scientists, and other technical experts have years of hands-on industry experience, and help guide clients to protect assets, extend lifecycles, assure adequate quality and safety criteria, and much more. At Intertek, we help you determine risks associated with your products, processes, manufacturing, assets and systems, and eliminate or manage these, so that they become a competitive advantage to your business.
Our services include:
- Cargo Inspection Services
- Design Hazard Analysis®
- Human Factors and Physical Hazards Research
- Offshore Hazard and Risk Assessment Services
- Petroleum Refinery Services
- Probabilistic Risk Assessment for Nuclear Plants
- Risk Assessment Screening
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Risk Consultancy & Assessment
- Safety Process Development
- Supplier Intelligence