Packaging Testing Services
Intertek packaging testing services include quality determination, evaluation, troubleshooting, certification, auditing and food contact testing.
Intertek packaging testing laboratories provide analytical services, physical testing, performance testing, food safety approval (migration testing), research and development support, as well as quality testing to comply with vendor standards, national and international regulatory legislation for all types of packaging materials.
The global Intertek laboratory network provides advanced packaging materials characterization, data interpretation tools and expertise. Packaging testing often includes the products affected by the packaging.
Packaging test services apply globally to a wide range of industries, including electronics, food, consumer, industrial, chemicals, packers, retailers, brand owners, packaging materials manufacturers, and more. Related services can include auditing and consulting.
- Packaging Services
- Packaging Services A-Z
- Polymer and Plastic Services A-Z
- Compliance Program on EU Food Contact Regulation
- Packaging Migration and Food Contact Testing
- Packaging Composition Testing and Consultancy
- Paper Testing
- Paper and Cardboard Packaging Migration Testing
- Packaging Material Testing for Consumer Goods
- Sustainable Packaging Solutions
- Cosmetics Packaging Testing
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Packaging Testing Services.