UN 38.3 Sixth Edition Webinar
A First Look at the Upcoming Sixth Edition of UN 38.3 and the Requirements for the Transportation of Lithium Batteries
You may already know that transportation agencies globally require testing to the UN 38.3 standard be completed before such batteries may be offered for transport by air, ground, sea or rail. But did you know that a Sixth Revised Edition of the UN Manual of Tests and Criteria goes into effect on January 1, 2017?
This free webinar recording examines several common challenges and misunderstandings faced by manufacturers when planning for this critical testing, and takes a look at some of the upcoming changes to the Sixth edition of the standard to help you prepare in advance.
Listen to Rich Byczek as he discusses a number of topics, including:
- Cell and Battery Types & Definitions
- Latest updates to the 6tH edition UN 38.3 requirements
- Which tests are required for each type
- When and how to reduce samples and testing
- Interpreting the test criteria and when does a new battery require testing.
- And more…
Fill out the form below to download the webinar recording and the presentation slides for this topic that will help answer your UN 38.3 Lithium Battery transportation questions.