Food Packaging Testing
Bringing increased value to your food products and processes starts with packaging.
The quality and safety of food packaging and other food contact-related materials is a primary concern for all consumers, businesses, and governments across the global supply chain.
By performing an array of state-of-the-art assessments, evaluations, and laboratory tests on food-contact packaging and related materials, we ensure your packaging materials comply with all necessary global regulations to bring your products to market both quickly and safely. Intertek’s analytical team works side by with you to reduce logistics costs, response times, and recalls while simultaneously increasing your overall brand value.
Intertek provides expert insight and comprehensive solutions for food packaging, including:
- Packaging Migration Testing
- Packaging Migration and Food Contact Testing
- Sensory Analysis (Taint Testing)
- Color Bleeding
- Resistance to Saliva and Perspiration
- Foreseeable Use Assessment
- Physical Hazard Assessment
- Overall Product Safety Analysis
- Restricted Substance Testing for Bisphenol A, B, and Others
Furthermore, as a laboratory certified by the International Safe Transit Association (ISTA), Intertek can provide in-depth transit package analysis and evaluation of both the materials making up the package and the package as a whole.
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Food Packaging Testing.