Beyond the Great Wall: How to Access the Food and Supplement Markets in China Workshop (Arlington, VA)
September 21, 2012
Intertek Cantox is hosting a one-day workshop on Beyond the Great Wall: How to access the food and supplement markets in China.
- Date: September 21, 2012
- Time: 10 am - 4 pm (Full Day)
- Location: Marriott Crystal Gateway, Arlington, VA
- Cost: $749.00 USD (Save $70.00 before August 17, 2012)
- Download: Workshop Brochure and Registration Form (PDF)
This event will be held on September 21, 2012 in Arlington, Virginia at the Marriott Crystal Gateway. Intertek Cantox is pleased to invite you to this workshop.
- A unique opportunity to hear directly from Chinese government experts
- An exceptional venue to network with industry and regulatory experts
During this workshop, Chinese government experts and Intertek Cantox will join together to discuss the following:
- Overview of the Current Regulatory Climate in China
- Regulatory Processes for New Food Ingredients and Food Additives
- Analytical and Toxicity Study Requirements
- Regulatory Processes for Health Foods
- Health Food Substantiation Requirements
- Panel Discussion
"Intertek Cantox has an unparalleled understanding of the intricacies and processes of regulatory agencies and requirements not only to develop a successful strategy, but also to follow through with the submission process and act as a liaison with regulatory agencies as required. This workshop will outline the scientific and technical data requirements for China, consider timelines and costs of regulatory processes, and set forth the best approach to ensure timely and successful product approvals."
To obtain more information about this exciting workshop, contact Heather Cormack, Workshop Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org or view the Workshop Brochure (PDF)