Vehicle, Fuel, Lubricant, and Engine Testing Services
Intertek's vehicle, fuel, lubricant, and engine testing facilities provide customer focused, independent testing services for the automotive industry.
Intertek provides world class testing services to the automotive, fuel, lubricant, and engine industries.
Automotive Research and Carnot Services include:
- CARB Recognized Laboratory
- Engine Endurance and Durability Testing
- Engine Research and Development and Emissions Testing
- Engine Emissions and Certification Testing
- Gasoline Fired Engine Lubricant Tests
- Diesel Fired Engine Lubricant Tests
- Automatic Transmission and Specialty Fluid Tests
- Fuel Deposit Control Additive Testing
- Fuel System Testing
- Evaporative Emission (SHED) Permeation Testing
- Analytical Bench Laboratory Testing
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Testing
- Metrology Services
- Industrial Photography
- Engine Deposit and Wear (Distress) Characterization Services
- Intertek Carnot Testing Laboratory
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Vehicle, Fuel, Lubricant, and Engine Testing Services.