Safety expertise to support your Plant Safety Management and Compliance Program
Based on decades of science and practice, our experience can help to determine the safety requirements and process controls needed to minimize the hazards associated with powder-handling and chemical manufacture.
Our technical know-how, manufacturing expertise, global network and highly qualified workforce are available to support your operational needs. With many manufacturing sites, research centers and numerous alliances around the world, our depth of experience and expertise is global and at your service.
- Consulting Services & Management Systems
- Powder Safety Testing
- Process Safety & Thermal Stability Testing
- Powder Handling & Processing Operations
- Regulatory Physico-Chemical Property Determination
- REACH Testing Services
- Well Control Training
- Accident Investigation: Based on our practical and technical experience, we can work with you to determine the root cause of your incident and help develop preventative measures for the future.
- Safety Training: we offer a wide range of safety training for chemists, engineers and operations personnel. From process safety to process hazards leadership training, let our experts guide your organization. Customized curricula are also available.
Intertek Expert Services can collaborate on improving your Plant Efficiency, Cost Effectiveness and Safety.
Need help or have a question?
- EMEA UK:
- +44 161 721 5247
- +31 88 126 8888
- +33 (0) 385 99 12 80
- +65 6805 4800
- 0800 5855888
- +49 711 27311 152
- +41 61 686 4800
- 01 800 5468 3783
- +52 55 5091 2150
- +55 11 2322 8033
- +61 1300 046 837
- +91 22 4245 0207
- +971 4 317 8777