Stay aware and informed on essential regulatory requirements, changes, updates, and notices. Intertek’s industry involvement provides you with the information you need to know as soon as you need to know it.
As products and industries progress and evolve, issues can arise that require regulatory intervention. New standards are developed and implemented, existing regulations are revised and renewed, public and safety updates and alerts are issued. With Intertek’s assistance, know how new technology, product modifications, and changing market conditions affect your business and its ability to ensure the safety and proper functionality of its products, processes, and assets.
Our experience as a testing, inspection, and certification company means everyday contact with regulatory standards’ procedures and specifications from nearly every industry and market around the globe. In working with us, manufacturers and businesses can be assured any relevant market or regulatory information won’t pass you by.
Industry, Standards, and Technical Updates
- Insight Technical Bulletins—Insight technical bulletins provide updates on global quality and safety requirements for consumer products such as apparel and accessories, footwear, housewares and furniture, soft home furnishings, and toys and children’s products.
- Consumer Product Recalls—Each month our technical team provides analysis related to consumer product recalls from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Health Canada, and EU’s RAPEX alert system.
- Standard Update Notices (SUN) and Standard Variance Notices (SVN)—These notices offer information and guidance on new or revised standards for electrical goods, including an overview of the impact, associated fees, and client action required.
- Regulatory Updates to Conformity Assessment Programmes
Updates to the Conformity Assessment Programmes that Intertek supports, including product, labelling and certificate changes.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Product Recalls
- U.S. CPSC Accepted Testing Labs
- Health Canada Product Recalls
- EU RAPEX Weekly Product Recall Notification Reports
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) GlobalRecalls