Inspector Information Center
Our Inspector Information Center provides you with the most up-to-date information on everything from our accreditations to our certification marks.
Here you will also be able to verify listed products as well as report products that are non-compliant with local, national, or international standards.
Search our online product directories to verify if a product has been tested and certified by Intertek and bears the ETL Listed, ETL Verified, S, or Warnock Hersey Listed Marks. Search our Product Directories.
Our accreditations, affiliations and recognitions extend throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific and enable us to assist manufacturers with the global market entry of their products.
Arrange a Field Evaluation
With over 100 years of expertise, we know the standards and requirements that apply to virtually any product you may encounter. Our local engineers perform field evaluations quickly and thoroughly. Once unlabeled equipment has been evaluated and found to be in compliance with applicable safety requirements, our ETL Field Evaluated Mark will be applied. Start a Field Evaluation Project.
Certifications and Marks
From the ETL Listed Mark and Warnock Hersey Mark for North America, to the S Mark, CE Mark and GS Mark for Europe, our certification marks show that products conform to applicable standards and that the manufacturer is subject to a program of ongoing factory inspections.
Trade Shows & Events
You'll have the opportunity to meet us at the following AHJ 2011 events:
- NEHA 2012 - July 9-10, 2013 - Washington DC, USA
- IAEI Southwestern - August 25-29, 2013 - Phoenix, AZ, USA
- IAEI Northwestern - September 8-12, 2013 - Spokaine, WA, USA
- IAEI Western - September 15-18, 2013 - Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- IAEI Canadian - September 20-22, 2013 - Saskatoon, SK, Canada
- IAEI Eastern - September 26-29, 2013 - Niagara Falls, NY, USA
- IAEI Southern - October 6-9, 2013 - Wilmington, NC, USA