X-Ray Diffraction for Polymers and Composites
Polymers and composites structural analysis by X-ray diffraction.
X-Ray Diffraction (XRD) provides important solid-state structural information for polymers and composites. Useful XRD analysis data is obtained from crystalline, semi-crystalline, amorphous polymeric and composite materials.
Polymer and composite solid-state structural services and data obtained by XRD:
- Polymer Crystallinity
- Orientation of Polymers (Crystalline and Amorphous)
- Crystalline Microstructure
- Non-crystalline Periodicity and Size
- Phase Identification and Quantification
- Crystal Structure Variations (e.g. by Lattice Parameters)
- Dynamic Studies
- In-situ Studies at Process Temperatures
- Nano-scale Analysis and Research using XRD
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with X-Ray Diffraction for Polymers and Composites.