X-Ray Diffraction Analysis
X-Ray Diffraction Analysis (XRD) investigates crystalline material structure, including atomic arrangement, crystallite size, and imperfections.
Intertek XRD analysis and expertise is available for a very wide range of sample types and applications.
XRD analysis provides:
- Analysis of Solids, Powders and Liquids
- Reflection, Transmission or Capillary Geometry In-Situ High Temperature and Reactive Environment
- Orientation and Texture Data
- Grazing Incidence
- Kratky Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS)
XRD analysis applications:
Phase Composition, Crystallite size and shape, Lattice Distortions and Faulting, Composition Variations, Orientation, In-Situ Structure Development
- Catalyst evaluation
- Reservoir core analysis
- Fuel quality testing
- New materials research and development
- Polymers and Composites: Crystalline form, Crystallinity, Crystalline Perfection, Orientation
- Pharmaceuticals and Organics: Polymorphs, Crystallinity, Orientation
XRD analytical expertise:
- XRD Studies under Process Conditions
- XRD to cGMP Standards
- Nano-scale Structure, Crystallite Size and Shape, Lattice Distortion and Faulting
- Crystalline materials information includes phase composition, structure variations (solid solutions and polymorphs), crystallinity & orientation Non-crystalline periodicity, size and orientation.
- Additional XRD analytical solutions
XRD materials analysis:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with X-Ray Diffraction Analysis.