Analytical Testing of Polymers
Comprehensive analytical laboratory testing for the polymers and plastics industry.
Intertek provides chemical analytical laboratory testing, research and development services for the plastics and polymers industry. Polymer analysis can include extensive analytical testing and characterisation of plastic and polymer materials. Substances and materials covered with polymer analysis include ingredients, feedstocks, composites, additives, metals, toxics, impurities and blends.
Intertek provides comprehensive analytical testing services to polymer manufacturers, converters, master batch and additives suppliers, and end-users of polymers and plastics.
Analytical testing techniques and expertise for polymers and plastics:
- FTIR Analysis of Polymers and Plastics
- Gas Chromatography Testing
- HT-GPC Polymers and Plastics
- Liquid Chromatography Analysis
- Mass Spectrometry Analysis
- NMR Analysis of Polymers
- Thermal Analysis of Polymers and Plastics
- X-Ray Fluorescence Analysis
- X-Ray Diffraction for Polymers and Composites
- DSC of polymers
- Thermogravimetric Analysis
- Moisture Content by Karl Fischer
- and additional analytical techniques and methods
Polymer analysis and testing:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Analytical Testing of Polymers.