Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons Testing (PAH)
Testing polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) in fuels, distillates and hydrocarbon feed-stocks.
Fuels, middle distillates, heavy fuel oil, residues and other hydrocarbons are tested by Intertek for aromatic content and poly-nuclear aromatic content. Laboratory analysis of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) samples includes supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC), liquid chromatography (LC) and Heavy Distillates Analyzer (HDA).
PAHs analytical techniques:
- ASTM D-5186, determination of the aromatic content and polynuclear aromatics content
- Aromatic Content of Diesel Fuels and Aviation Turbine Fuels
- Aromatic branch chain analysis of residual fuels, VGOs, etc. boiling above 650 F
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons analysis is available through the global Intertek laboratory network.
PAH testing locations:
- California Chemical and Petroleum Testing (Northern)
- California Petroleum and Chemical Testing (Southern)
- Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
- Sunbury England UK
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons Testing (PAH).