Marcellus and Utica Shale Services
Marcellus and Utica shale oil and gas testing, measurement, inspection, and consulting services.
Intertek supports Marcellus and Utica shale natural gas and liquids clients engaged in exploration and production and midstream activities in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio. The shale laboratory provides local, rapid, state-of-the-art testing and analytical expertise for the analysis of dry and wet natural gas, condensates, and crude oil. With field sampling available within a 200 mile radius of Pittsburgh, Intertek provides 24/7 testing and reporting capabilities.
Marcellus and Utica shale services:
- Well-site and field technical services
- Hydrocarbons field sampling
- Load and off-load survey inspection for barges, railcars, trucks
- Inspection and sampling of barges, railcars, trucks
- Precision sampling and analysis of crude oil, gases, liquid condensates, and other hydrocarbons
- High pressure gases and liquid condensates sampling and analysis
- Crude oil and petroleum refined products testing
- Natural gas laboratory analysis
- True Vapor Pressure analysis
- Isotopic analysis for liquids and gases (IGRC/MS)
Marcellus shale natural gas testing and measurement:
- Pittsburgh Natural Gas and NGL Laboratory Capabilities:
- GPA-2261, analysis for natural gas and similar gaseous mixtures by gas chromatography
- GPA-2286, extended analysis for natural gas and similar gaseous mixtures by temperature programmed gas chromatography
- Detailed Hydrocarbon Analysis (DHA), C1 to C14+ ASTM D6729
- Natural Gas Analysis, N2, O2, CO, CO2, C1 to C6+* ASTM D1945, GPA 2261
- Extended Gas Analysis, N2, O2, CO, CO2, C1 to C10+* GPA 2286
- Sulfur Content, ASTM D6667
- Cu Corrosion, ASTM D1838
- *Calculations per GPA 2172
Shale oil and gas expertise:
Intertek expertise helps shale oil and gas clients mitigate risk, promote sustainability, and comply with environmental and safety regulations.
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Marcellus and Utica Shale Services.