Pulp, Print and Paper Testing Services
Pulp, paper and print testing and consultancy services
The Intertek Paper Technology Group offers independent analysis, testing, and consulting support services for production, technical, sales and marketing functions in the pulp, paper and allied industries. Intertek paper experts help clients solve their quality, process, and related technical problems.
The paper team uses state-of-the-art chemical and physical testing equipment, pilot facilities and modeling techniques, which can aid product development and help resolve the root cause of problems, enabling the team to propose and help implement effective and cost efficient solutions.
Pulp, Print, and Paper Testing and Consulting:
- Paper Testing
- Paper Industry Chemical and Microscopic Analysis
- Restricted Substances Testing
- Fibre and Pulp Evaluation
- Digital and conventional print testing & certification services
- Process analysis, optimization and troubleshooting services
- Paper and Pulp Contamination Analysis with FTIR
- Customized Training Courses
Expertise and support for the Paper Products Industry:
- Pulp manufacturing
- Paper manufacturing
- Paper converters and coaters
- Packaging companies
- Paper merchants
- Paper and pulp chemical and equipment supplies
- Print machine manufacturers (OEMs) and printers
- Troubleshooting for the Paper Industry
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Pulp, Print and Paper Testing Services.