Air Cleaner Testing (Section 37 of the UL 867 Standard)
Certification for your air cleaners
Secure California’s Air Resources Board (ARB) certification for your air cleaners (Section 37 of the UL 867 Standard) and gain fast entry into the marketplace. The California’s ARB mandates indoor air cleaning device testing to be conducted by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). Of the two California ARB-approved laboratories, Intertek is the only NRTL with a wholly owned and operated Ozone Emissions Testing Chamber.
Manufacturers can count on Intertek to deliver faster project turnaround times, competitive pricing and control over project management, enabling faster time-to-market for their products.
Intertek also offers additional testing services for air cleaners, including
- Accelerated Stress Testing (AST)
- Buzz, Squeak & Rattle (BSR) Testing
- Environmental and Durability Testing
- Energy Efficiency Testing (including ENERGY STAR®)
- Failure Analysis
- Product Safety Testing
- Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) Testing