Verification Services in North America
Verification and advisory services from Intertek GTS North America provides customers with the assurance they need throughout the trading process.
Whatever industry, Intertek can provide in North America verification services to meet your needs. Intertek inspections protect you from substandard products, ensuring products meet the inspection and certification terms for letters of credit and are accepted by insurance companies for loss-prevention cover. No matter where you, your customers or suppliers are based, Intertek's global network can deliver.
North America Exporter and Importer services:
Exporting your products from North America. Intertek services are tailored for clients who need reassurance and assistance in exporting or importing their goods worldwide, and ensuring those products meet government and safety standards. Your products are of the quality your customers expect, so protecting your brand and reputation, and prevention of late and short shipments is important. As an independent, third party inspection and testing company Intertek can conduct a variety of on-site inspections with the minimum of disruption.
North America Verification services provided to support international trade include:
- Q& Q (Visual Quality and Quantity Inspections)
- Damage & loss control
- Verification of international / domestic standards
- Labeling verification & certification
- Verification of origin
- Verification of packing / shipping marks, product marks, etc
- Verification of products for donor organizations
- HS customs coding verification
- Verification of contractual quantity and quality specifications as per Purchase Order and Letter of Credit
- Automotive inspections
- North America agricultural commodity services
North America Container services:
Developed for clients requiring assurance during the loading and unloading process, Intertek personnel ensure that safety and quality requirements are met and that correct goods handling procedures are in place. Intertek's USA Container In-Service Verification certifies the sea-worthiness of containers giving you confidence that your goods will arrive and in the best condition.
North America product inspection services:
With Intertek acting as your eyes and ears on the shop floor, we help ensure you receive exactly the goods you ordered.
- IPC (Initial Production Checks)
- DUPRO (During Production Checks)
- FRI (Final Random Inspections)
- Commerical Manufacturing Expediting Services
Need help or have a question?