Safety Assessments for Cosmetics
Safety and toxicological assessment consultancy and reporting.
In the different cosmetics regulations worldwide a cosmetic safety assessment for human health is completed for cosmetic products. In addition, cosmetic products should be correctly labelled and packaged with appropriate INCI (International Nomenclature for Cosmetic Ingredients) ingredients listing and warnings.
Our experts offer different types of service as required by various cosmetic legislations:
- Cosmetic safety assessments to the EU, US, Canada, ASEAN, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey, Australia, China
- General Toxicological reports for ingredients
- Preparation and assessment of cosmetic data
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) authoring
- INCI Ingredient labelling
Intertek toxicology / safety assessment reports are widely accepted by companies and regulators globally as evidence that a product is safe for use.
Need help or have a question?