Toy Safety Certification
Our Toy Safety Certification program developed for toys and juvenile products pays particular attention to the legislative intent and context of new mandatory third-party certification requirements. Concurrently, we strive to remain adaptable to changes in both federal requirements and international markets.
Intertek is the first to provide a toy certification program, which strategically meets the goals of businesses, consumer concerns, and regulatory requirements by:
- Addressing the root causes of the 2007 recall;
- Ensuring alignment with new mandatory requirements;
- Ensuring immediate availability for implementation; and
- Ensuring effectiveness and user-friendliness through simple program design.
The program includes the following essential elements:
- Documentation Review (Quality System Desktop Auditing)
- Pre-production testing
- Random sampling and batch testing
- Market Surveillance Testing of product collected from retail store shelves
Intertek offers solutions to enhance both your company's brand value and competitive advantage.
Need help or have a question?