Healthcare and Beauty Products Testing Services
Manufacturers, suppliers and retailers of personal care & cosmetic products have a duty of care with regards to the safety and quality of their products.
As part of healthcare and beauty products testing services, it is recognised that the manufacture and importation of cosmetic products are subject to a range of regulatory controls regarding their composition and use. In Europe, the EU Cosmetics Regulation 1223/2009, provides strict guidelines controlled by authorities in each member state.
Intertek is a fully independent testing company with a global laboratory network well equipped to offer its customers specialist expertise, support and services in the analysis of products, raw material and consumer substrates. Intertek is the ideal partner to provide quality assured data to retailers, manufacturers and suppliers to help them understand and mitigate sources of product risk.
Our range of services includes:
- Safety Assessments for Cosmetics
- Personal care product trials supporting claim substantiation, safety and efficacy
- Cosmetic Testing
- Raw Material Quality Assurance
- Product Safety Testing
- Product Characterisation
- Physical / Chemical Specification
- Internal Microstructure
- Product Substrate Interaction Studies
- Active Delivery and Penetration
- Damage and Repair
- GMP - ISO 22716 Auditing
- GB Testing Chinese GB testing standards for apparel, textiles, cosmetics
- In-Vitro Skin Toxicity Testing
- Cosmetotextile Services
- Scientific support services
- Packaging material due diligence
- Packaging failure analysis
- Contaminant identification
- Customer complaint support
- Reverse engineering
- Intellectual property defense
Need help or have a question?