Invest in Your Future
Intertek is proud to offer a new internship and scholarship program to undergraduate students pursuing studies in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
In 2014, Intertek awarded five scholarships, each paired with an internship at an Intertek office. Two of the five scholarships were awarded to female candidates.
We are excited to announce the five recipients of the 2014 Intertek and Scholarship Program:
- Nick Aerni, 21, a junior at The University of Kentucky studying Electrical and Computer Engineering, with a minor in Mathematics
- JJ Lemoine, 22, a sophomore at Brigham Young University, Idaho, studying Mechanical Engineering
- Chris Morgan, 25, a junior in Petroleum Engineering at Montana Tech, The University of Montana in Butte, MT
- Sonja Postak, 20, a sophomore at The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) studying Materials Science and Engineering, with a minor in Philosophy
- Stephanie Schramm, 19, a sophomore in Biological and Food Processing Engineering, with a minor Sustainable Engineering at Purdue University
Our conversations will continue on Facebook, check out our page and connect with us!
Our employees at Intertek make a difference every day. For more than 130 years, we have worked to ensure the quality and safety of companies’ products, processes and systems. The global team at Intertek is made up of some of the best, brightest, and most inspiring people in the testing, inspection, and certification industry.