The United Arab Emirates RoHS Regulation Is Now in Effect
On January 1st this year, the UAE launched a new RoHS regulation. It is now required to obtain a Certificate of Conformity under the ECAS program for RoHS if you wish to sell ICT equipment (and other electrical/electronic equipment) in the United Arab Emirates.
The new legislation is similar to the European Union’s RoHS requirements, but there are some key differences. Join our free webinar on May 29, 2018 at 10am Eastern to hear this important information.
The webinar will cover:
- The UAE RoHS implementation timeline
- Which hazardous substances are on the restricted list
- Compliance requirements
- Product categories subject to the new regulation
- Information regarding Intertek Notified Body certification
- Conformity assessment options
Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 | 10am EDT