Chromatography Analysis of Polymers and Plastics
Chromatography analysis of polymers, plastics, additives and related products.
Intertek has extensive expertise and resources for the chromatography analysis of polymers, plastics and additives. Chromatography analysis supports clients with quality testing, trouble-shooting, method development and much more. Analysis is performed over a wide concentration range, from low (sub) ppb to % levels.
Gas chromatography polymer analysis:
- Gas Chromatography
- GC-FID (Gas Chromatography-Flame Ionisation Detector)
- GC-ECD (Gas Chromatography-Electron Captured Detector)
- GC-TCD (Gas Chromatography-Thermal Conductivity Detector)
- HS GC-FID (Head Space Gas Chromatography- Flame Ionisation Detector)
- GC-MS (Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry)
- PT GC-MS (Purge and Trap Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Detection)
- TD GC-MS (Thermal Desorption Gas Chromatography –Mass Spectrometry detection)
- PTV GC-MS (Programmable Temperature Vaporizing injector Gas Chromatography –Mass Spectrometry Detection)
- HS GC-MS (Head Space Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry Detection)
Liquid chromatography polymer analysis:
- Liquid Chromatography
- RP HPLC (Reversed Phase High Performance Liquid Chromatography)
- SP HPLC (Straight Phase High Performance Liquid Chromatography)
- SEC (Size Exclusion Chromatography)
- IC (Ion Chromatography, Anion / Cation Chromatography)
- Detection methods: UV (Ultra violet), Conductivity, Diode Array, MS/MS (Mass Spectrometry), Scanning Fluorescense, Differential Refractive Index.
Molecular Weight (high temperature gel permeation chromatography):
Polymer and Plastic testing:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Chromatography Analysis of Polymers and Plastics.