Chromatography Analysis of Polymers and Plastics
Extensive experience and advanced chromatography techniques for the analyses of polymers and plastics.
Chromatography analysis supports clients with quality testing, trouble-shooting, method development and much more. Analysis is performed over a wide concentration range, from low (sub) ppb to % levels.
Gas chromatography techniques for polymers include:
- Gas Chromatography
- GC-FID (Gas Chromatography-Flame Ionisation Detector)
- GC-ECD (Gas Chromatography-Electron Captured Detector)
- GC-TCD (Gas Chromatography-Thermal Conductivity Detector)
- HS GC-FID (Head Space Gas Chromatography- Flame Ionisation Detector)
- GC-MS (Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry)
- PT GC-MS (Purge and Trap Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Detection)
- TD GC-MS (Thermal Desorption Gas Chromatography –Mass Spectrometry detection)
- PTV GC-MS (Programmable Temperature Vaporizing injector Gas Chromatography –Mass Spectrometry Detection)
- HS GC-MS (Head Space Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry Detection)
Liquid chromatography polymer analysis:
- Liquid Chromatography
- RP HPLC (Reversed Phase High Performance Liquid Chromatography)
- SP HPLC (Straight Phase High Performance Liquid Chromatography)
- SEC (Size Exclusion Chromatography)
- IC (Ion Chromatography, Anion / Cation Chromatography)
- Detection methods: UV (Ultra violet), Conductivity, Diode Array, MS/MS (Mass Spectrometry), Scanning Fluorescense, Differential Refractive Index.
Molecular Weight (high temperature gel permeation chromatography):
Polymer and Plastic testing:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Chromatography Analysis of Polymers and Plastics.