Mineral Sample Preparation
Mineral Sample Preparation is a vital stage in the process of minerals analytical testing.
The purpose of sample preparation is generally the production of a homogeneous sub-sample, representative of the material submitted to the laboratory. Correct preparation is critical to obtaining meaningful analytical results. The selection of the specific sample preparation procedures will depend on the type and size of the sample, the mineralogy as well as the client's analytical and budgetary requirements.
Mineral sample preparation services include:
- Geological Sample Preparation
- Drying of Geological Samples
- Crushing of Geological Samples
- Splitting of Geological Samples
- Pulverising of Geological Samples
- Screening of Geological Material
- Core Cutting
- Particle Size Analysis of Geological Samples
- Quarantine Services for Geological Samples
- Sample Storage and Management for Minerals Clients
- Minerals Inspection and Surveying
To facilitate easy selection of sample preparation procedures , commonly used techniques have also been packaged together.For more detailed information, please contact our laboratory managers to discuss the most suitable options for your requirements.
Related Mineral Testing Services:
Fully and partially
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Mineral Sample Preparation.