Understanding the DVP&R and its Role in Automotive Product Development
Whether you are new to the automotive industry or an experienced veteran, you may have heard about a DVP&R, but may be a bit unclear about what exactly that is… Or even how it can help you and your product get through the gates and into production quicker and with higher reliability.
In this free on-demand webinar, we tackle the major issues of the Design Validation (“DV”), the Plan (“P”), and, of course, the Report (“R”) phase.
Some of the many topics covered include:
- Understanding the source of DVP&R requirements
- Considering the information goals of any test program.
- Selecting the proper monitoring or acceptance criteria
- The Home Run schedule vs Reality
- Sample Quantities and Fixturing
- Sample/Test Failures
- Reporting, Data and Status Updates
This topic will help answer all your DVP&R questions.
Please complete the form before to view the webinar recording.