Advisory Services for Products & Retail
In the fast-paced global marketplace, choosing your business partners has become one of the most important decisions you will ever make.
Not only does the supplier need to possess technical ability and financial capability to produce the contracted goods to the quality requirements of the overseas buyer / retailer, they also need to effectively demonstrate that they actively share the social and ethical standards of their business partners. Product, shipping, and data securities have also assumed increased importance recently.
Intertek has decades of experience and expertise in tracking a supplier’s capability and performance in terms of quality, labour standards, environmental standards, security, and other relevant issues. We offer the following services to assess suppliers with whom you are working with or intending to work with:
- Customs and Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) Solutions
- Global Security Verification (GSV)
- Global Supply Chain Compliance (GSCC)
- Supplier Qualification Program (SQP)
- Workplace Conditions Assessment (WCA)
- Think Green Initiative (TGI)
- Mill Qualification Program (MQP)
- Robust Quality Management Solutions